Free Fall Events for Members!
Membership comes with perks! We're thrilled to offer a few fall member events for our enrolled students. Reservations are required for planning purposes and to maintain proper ratios. Space is limited and booked on a space-available basis. If space allows, families with memberships who are not currently attending classes may attend for $20 apiece.
Tuesdays in November (11/1, 11/8, 11/15, 11/22) BUGS & BIRDS PLAYDATE
- 10:30-11:15 am
- Open gym, social play, and shared fun for babies 4-19 months along with an adult caregiver
- Free for enrolled Bugs & Birds students
- Only $20 per visit for not-yet-enrolled customers
- Book online.
Wednesday, November 2: Stories & Stuffies Event
- All ages are invited to join
- 4:30-5:15 pm Storytime with your favorite stuffed animal
- Please consider donating of books, pajamas, underwear, socks, stuffed plush, and other new personal items for kids in foster care
- Free open gym time from 5:15-5:45 pm afterwards
Monday, November 7 10:00 am-7:00 pm: Fleece for Foster Kids Event
- Join us for a blanket-making service project day to make blankets for kids in foster care. Kids of all ages can participate and feel successful in helping to give a gift of love to others!
- Our goal is to complete 25 blankets!
- Some fleece is provided but we also recommend bringing along a donation of a new blanket or more fleece (1.5 yard long x 50-60 inches wide)
- No-sew fleece blanket project explained here (The no-knot method is preferred according to Project Linus)
November 14-20: Friendsgiving Week!
- Week-long event celebrating the joy of Friendship!
- Enrolled students may invite a friend to join them in class for free. Waiver and advanced registration is required.
- Sign up to bring a special main dish, side dish, beverage, or paper good for your class Friendsgiving Meal. Please remember to include ingredient list for any homemade items due to dietary restrictions.
Back to school, back to The Little Gym! We’re rolling into a brand-new season of classes and we’re super excited to have the opportunity to watch your child grow new skills and reach new milestones!
Once enrolled, your child is guaranteed a space in your preferred class for as long as you wish. To join, we require a one-time $50 family membership fee and a card on file for the $130 monthly tuition payments. This includes one weekly instructional class and attendance in our exclusive member-only practice times (our version of open gym).
Call today to learn more or to get started! We pride ourselves on classes with small student:teacher ratios so many classes are nearly at capacity or full already. Hurry to get signed up.
Now Hiring Enthusiastic Instructors
NOW HIRING NEW TALENT!!
To keep up with customer demand to open more classes, parties, and get kids off popular class waitlists, we need to hire more team members. We expect our team members to work the same weekly shift for a minimum of 9 months to be invested in their students' growth and to provide consistency in classes.
We have a variety of shifts available based on our 7-day-a-week business and are especially seeking: weekday evening gymnastics instructors, daytime parent/child and front desk instructors, and weekend shift leaders who are trained in all areas of the business.
A typical shift of 8:30 am-2:00 pm would include several classes and desk work.
You'll still have plenty of time for your personal commitments and social life since weekend shifts end by 6:30 or 7:00 pm. Make a little extra money on the weekends, plus occasional gratuity on birthday parties...and have fun while doing it!
If interested, please email you resume and cover letter to Owner/Operator Melissa and/or Assistant Gym Director Alison @firstname.lastname@example.org
Please kindly complete our digital waiver for all the kids in your household prior to your visit in a class, camp, birthday party, or private playdate.