Father’s Day is right around the corner! Are you ready to celebrate the special guy in your life on June 17th? Celebrate dad, grandpa, and all of the awesome uncles in your life with one of these 7 kid-friendly ways to celebrate Father’s Day.
- Let Dad sleep in. Give him an extra hour of sleep on Father’s Day, when he wakes up, surprise him with coffee and his favorite breakfast in bed. Decorate the plate or tray with some drawings from the kids.
- Take dad on a camping trip. Pitch a tent in the great outdoors (or in your backyard), grab some s’mores, and do something Dad loves best, spending time with the ones he loves!
- Host a backyard barbecue in Dad’s honor. Invite family and friends to join you for some dad-centered fun filled with one of these special Father’s Day BBQ recipes.
- Take Dad out to a ballgame! If dad is a baseball fan, June is the perfect time to check out the major, or minor, league team in your area.
- Put together a scavenger hunt. Take Dad on a special journey through the house and backyard and at the very end have a gift, card, or treat – just for him!
- Get moving outside. June is the perfect time to enjoy the summer weather, take Dad outdoors and go on a family bike ride, hike, or have a soccer game in the backyard – be sure to choose an activity Dad will enjoy, it’s his special day, after all!
- Craft a homemade keepsake. These DIY crafts and gift ideas are the perfect gift for dad, grandpa, and even Uncle Joe.
One of these kid-friendly ideas are sure to make Dad feel like a king this Father’s Day! Happy Father’s Day, Dads!