‘Tis the season for holiday crafts! Soon enough, the kids will be on holiday break and parents everywhere will be eagerly searching for fun ways to keep the kids occupied. Why not break out the craft bin and create handmade holiday décor, gifts, ornaments, and memories? Check out these 10 DIY holiday crafts to keep the holiday spirit all month long!
- Count down the days until your family’s favorite holiday with this countdown calendar.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle, and have fun outdoors with this adorable Snowman Bowling game made with recycled cans.
- Every kid loves slime. Make their holiday merry and bright by gifting all of the kids in your life this homemade snow-slime-in-a-jar!
- Work on those fine motor skills, and winter décor, with these popsicle stick snowflakes. Don’t have popsicle sticks? These coffee-filter snowflakes are just as adorable!
- These photo memory globes are the perfect DIY gift for mom, dad, grandma, or grandpa.
- Have some empty cereal boxes lying around? Craft your very own cereal-box menorah, just in time for Hanukkah! No cereal boxes? This paper plate menorah craft is equally as awesome.
- This fingerprint holiday-light craft is perfect for little fingers and makes for colorful and fun holiday décor.
- Take your gift wrap to the next level and create your own custom gift wrap. Not only will your presents be the most unique, they’ll also be the most thoughtful!
- If you don’t live in an area where it snows, you might want to create some yourself! Check out this DIY snow to get the illusion of the real thing.
- Give the gift that keeps on giving with these DIY bird seed ornaments!
With these 10 DIY crafts, the holiday season is sure to be merry and bright. Happy Holidays from your friends at The Little Gym!