If you’re a busy parent (do those words exist without each other anyway?), dinnertime can be a real struggle. From work, to school, to extracurricular activities, finding the time and energy to make a decent, healthy meal can be challenging and leave you wondering what easy dinners you can make that don’t involve a very slow left turn through the drive through. Luckily, there are plenty of quick, healthy meals to satisfy even your pickiest eater. Check out our top 10 weeknight family dinners:
- These Mini Turkey Burgers are a crowd pleaser, a healthy dinner idea, and will be done in under 20 minutes! Serve them with a side salad or sweet potato fries. Can you say, yum?
- If you’re craving Mexican food this healthy, Quinoa Enchilada Casserole will satisfy your taste buds. It’s filled with quinoa, black beans, corn, and cheesy goodness. Nix the meat if you’re looking for a vegetarian alternative for meatless Mondays. It’s also freezable making the easy dinners list even easier!
- Who doesn’t love chicken tenders, it’s the quintessential family dinner? This Crispy Baked Chicken Tenders recipe is not only delicious but it’s healthy too, making it the perfect weeknight meal.
- These Easy Quinoa Pizza Bowls are fun to make and 100% customizable to include your child’s favorite ingredients. The kids will be begging for you to make these again!
- Did someone say Panko Crusted Fish Sticks? Yum! These fish sticks can be ready in 30 minutes or less and can be prepared days in advance. Extra credit? Make an easy cocktail sauce for your spice-lovers.
- This Turkey and Green Bean Stir Fry is a show stopper! This recipe is versatile so, if your picky eaters prefer a different protein or vegetable customize it!
- One Pot Pasta is the easiest of easy family meals there is. Throw pasta, vegetables, protein, and spices into a pot and everything gets cooked together. From prep to plate in under 20 minutes… need we say more, other than “I’ll do the dish!”
- The proof is in the name of this dish… No Work Chicken! This chicken dish can be paired with a salad, vegetables, rice, you name it!
- These Broccoli Calzones are the perfect way to disguise vegetables in a delicious kid-friendly dish. Serve them with your child’s favorite dipping sauce!
- CrustlessMuffin Tin Quiches are quick, easy, and can be customized for your child’s taste buds. Just combine eggs, vegetables, cheese, and/or meats of choice for a healthy family dinner.
The dinner time struggle can be real. Let these quick, family-friendly recipes help you get dinner on the table in 30 minutes or less!
Kid-focused activities like The Little Gym can be another great option for busy families providing age-appropriate programs available after school, on weekends, and even when school is not in session.