The Little Gym of La Canada is a premier motor skill development program where children's confidence soars. Our three holistic dimensions: Brain Boost, Get Moving and Citizen Kid, helps your child grow into a well-rounded, and well-adjusted super kid. Gymnastics classes and camps are offered in a fun, safe and clean environment for children ages 4 months to 12 years.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the program work?
• Our program is designed to build physical skills and grow self confidence. We see success when kids attend their class every week and participate in our pre-planned weekly lesson plans. When enrolling, you will choose a single class and attend every week during your selected day and time. If you wish to purchase more than one class a week you can do so with a 10% discount.
When I enroll how long am I signing up for?
• We are on a continuous enrollment plan that is billed every four weeks ($130 / four week period). Your first payment will be pro-rated based on your start date. You will be enrolled until you provide us a 4-week withdrawal notice by completing our online form (cancel.TLGLaCanada.com). A family membership is required to be active to participate in classes.
Can I drop-in for a class?
• You can purchase a single class to try out ($40), up to one week in advance. The single class must be confirmed and purchased before the class either online or by giving us a call (818-249-4496).
Is Membership required?
• Yes, our annual family membership ($50) is required to attend classes and must be current. The annual family membership expires in 365 days and is good for all members of your immediate family.
How do I obtain and schedule a Make-up class? Do they expire?
• Obtain: If you cannot make your primary class, please give us a call/text/email before the class and in exchange for your notice, we will add a Make-up class to your account. Missed classes without notification will not receive a Make-up class. Make-ups classes are considerations and have no cash value.
• Schedule: You can schedule a Make-up class the day before or the day of the class. Text/call/email to receive confirmation of availability. Due to limited space in some classes, make-up availability is not guaranteed. Note that Make-up classes are only active with paid class enrollment and have no cash value. Make-up Classes scheduled through our website will not be honored and the Make-up will be placed back into your account.
• Active: Note that Make-up classes are only active with a paid class enrollment. Once your withdraw from our program the Make-up classes become deactivated.