Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) - 2020 Fall Camps
Please note that the policies below are required by the State of California and the County of Los Angeles. Since the policies may change over time, the information presented may be updated in the future.
MAGIC BAG: Magic Bags which contain in-gym items to be used during camp and are taken home by the campers are required for every camper and can be purchased for $25. At this time the Magic Bag cannot be purchased online, so feel free to reach out to us or we will contact you to make sure you have a Magic Bag.
WAIVER: Our waiver must be completed before your child's camp. Please complete the online form at waiver.TLGLaCanada.com before arriving at camp.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK YOUR CAMPS
WHAT IS THE SCHEDULE FOR CAMPS?
- Monday and Wednesday (1:00-4:00pm)
- Tuesday and Thursday (2:15-5:15pm) - Sports Themed Camp
- Friday (2:15-5:15pm)
WHAT AGES ARE THE CAMPS FOR?
- The Fall Camps are designed for ages 3-8. The children attending the camp must be fully potty independent.
WHAT IS THE PRICE OF THE CAMPS?
- Our Camps are priced on a per camp basis. The larger the camp pack, the lower price per camp
- Member Pricing: 1 camp - $50; 5 camps - $225; 10 camps - $425; 20 camps - $799
- Non-member Pricing: 1 camp - $60; 5 camps - $250
- For example, if you wish to attend a Monday, Tuesday and Friday camp during one week you will need three (3) available camp passes
WHAT IF I NEED TO CHANGE A SCHEDULED CAMP?
- A reserved camp can be changed up to 24 hours before the camp start. You can transfer the camp to another day/time or receive a camp credit. If you do not notify us 24 hours before a camp or if you are absent, no credit will be given for the missed camp.
WHAT IS THE FACILITY SAFETY MEASURES?
- All campers and visitors must wear face coverings (required by the County of Los Angeles Health Department for any person 2 or older)
- Hand washing will be available in both restrooms (touchless faucets) and our multi-purpose room; specific times will be reserved for the campers to wash their hands during the camp
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the gym, multi-purpose room and lobby
- The entire facility will be cleaned and sanitized frequently throughout the day with products approved by the CDC and EPA
HOW DO WE DROP OFF / PICK UP?
- Please adhere to the 6-foot distancing protocol for our check-in processes
- Campers temperature will be taken with a touchless thermometer before entering the facility. Any child with a 100.4 degree temperature or higher will not be allowed to enter the facility
- No parents will be allowed in the gym and please try to minimize additional siblings or family members when coming to the facility
WHAT SHOULD CAMPERS BRING?
- Campers should bring a snack or lunch in a personal backpack or bag. It is recommended to bring disposable items
- Campers should bring their own filled water bottle with enough water for the entire camp. The communal water fountain will not be operational
- Campers should bring one primary mask and a backup mask to be used in the common areas
- It is recommended that the campers bring a change of clothes, in case they spill food or drink on their clothes
WHAT SAFETY MEASURES ARE IN PLACE FOR THE INSTRUCTORS?
- Instructors are required to complete a symptom check and health screening before entering the facility
- Instructors are required to wash their hands before starting work and frequently throughout the day
- Instructors will be required to wear a face covering when in contact with others
CLICK HERE TO BOOK YOUR CAMPS