Dear The Little Gym of La Cañada Members & Friends,
Thank you for being part of The Little Gym of La Cañada family! The health, wellness, and comfort level of your family is a top priority for us, now and always. We have implemented enhanced cleaning and disinfecting procedures in addition to new social distancing measures to ensure that members, families, and our staff feel as comfortable as possible visiting The Little Gym.
This guide highlights our enhanced cleaning and disinfecting processes and will be updated as we receive additional direction from the CDC (Center for Disease Control), EPA (Environmental Protection Agency), California Department of Public Health, and Los Angeles County Department of Public Health.
We know that many families already recognize The Little Gym as the cleanest place you can bring your child, and now more than ever, we will stay true to that sentiment.
- Waiver: Everyone must complete our updated online waiver before entering the facility. Click here to complete: waiver.TLGLaCanada.com.
- 5 minutes before the class start time we will begin our check-in process. Please try to not line up early as the previous class may be exiting.
- Non-contact temperature checks will be completed before entering the gym; if anyone has a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher, they will be asked to exit the premises.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided when entering the facility and three sinks are available for handwashing.
- A question will be asked to see if you have any sickness related symptoms or been around anyone with sickness related symptoms.
- Parent/Child classes: One adult will be allowed in the gym per child during the class. Additional parent/guests will be allowed to enter and may wait in the lobby or multi-purpose room after the class has started.
- Pre-K and Grade School classes: Kids will be met at the door for our check-in procedures. Once the class has started and all kids are in the gym, parents/guests will be allowed into the lobby and multi-purpose room. Approximately 10 minutes before the class ends, parents/guests will be asked to exit the facilty to receive our post-class announcements and wait to receive their child.
New Cleaning Standards
Abiding by recommendations from the CDC & EPA, approved cleaning solutions to eliminate the COVID-19 virus will be used to clean and disinfect our entire facility
- The common area high touch items will be disinfected and will be fully disinfected at the end of each day.
- Wipes will be available in the gym to be used on the bars and other equipment between uses.
- We are continuing to require hand washing or sanitizing when entering the facility and before each class.
- We have multiple hand sanitizer stations available in the gym, lobby and multi-purpose room; we provide Ethyl alcohol-based hand sanitizer which is recommended by the California Department of Public Health for kids.
- Confirmed enrollment for a class is required; no walk-ins will be accepted.
- Due to social distancing, for parent / child classes only one parent is allowed in the gym with each child.
Masks & Health Protocols
- In alignment with the Los Angeles County Public Health Department recommendations for schools, masks will be optional for everyone entering the facility. Please note that the policies may change in the future based on recommendations from the Los Angeles County Public Health Department.
Parent Sock Policy
- All adults will be asked to wear socks inside the gym.
Our goal is to ensure that The Little Gym is, and will continue to be, the cleanest place for all families and staff members. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out. Thank you for your ongoing support!