makeup policy, policy, siblings, sibling policy
Here are a few friendly reminders for our Members:
1. Balances are due by your first class: Please stop by the front desk if you have not paid your balance yet.
2. Make-up and Illness Policy: If you cannot make a class for any reason at all please EMAIL or TEXT us before the start of your class and we will place a make-up on your account. You can make-up the class anytime as long as you are currently enrolled in classes, however you have to call ahead to schedule it (just to make sure there is availability). Because our make-up policy is so flexible we please ask that if you or your child are not feeling well or have been sick within the last 24 hours to please stay home and schedule a make-up at a later date. Also if any of your other children are home sick, please follow the same policy with them. Thank you for helping us keep a clean and healthy facility!
3. Allergies: We are a nut free facility so please keep this in mind if you are packing snacks to eat in the lobby in between classes. Thank You
4. Family Membership: In order to do classes you are required to have a current family membership. The Family Membership is an annual $50 fee. In addition to being able to enroll in classes there are many other perks:
a. Discounts on birthday parties, camps and Parent Survival Nights
b. Early Bird Enrollment deals for future sessions with great savings
c. Free practice time opportunities (for Enrolled Members only)
d. Attendance at our annual parties (Halloween, Summer, Etc.)
5. Dates we are closed: While we love spending as much time with you guys as possible, there are a few days that the gym will be closed for classes. If your class falls on these days then you will automatically receive a make-up for them. If the dates are in bold, they are not part of your billing cycle, and you do not have to schedule a makeup class:
October 8, 2018 (Columbus Day)
October 31, 2018 (Halloween) (PM Classes cancelled only)
November 11, 2018 (Veteran's Day)
November 18, 2018 - November 24, 2018 (Thanksgiving Break)
December 19,2018 - January 1, 2019 (Holiday Break)
January 21, 2019
February 17, 2019 - February 23, 2019 (February Vacation)
April 15, 2019 - April 21, 2019 (April Vacation)
May 27, 2019
6. Snow Days/Weather Cancellations: Any cancellation due to weather will be posted on our blog, and Facebook page no later than 7:00am on the day of closing. The news will also be available on our voicemail message. The decision to close will be based on the safety of the roads, and the safety of our students and team members. You will receive a makeup class for any cancellations due to weather, which can be used in accordance with our makeup policy, listed above.
7. Bring a Friend: We hope that you love us and hopefully your friends will too! We offer a $25 credit for anyone who refers us to a friend. When your friend enrolls just tell them to mention that they heard about the gym from you and we will place a $25 credit on your account that can be used for any future purchase at The Little Gym. Your Friend will also receive $25! We appreciate when you spread the word so this is just a little way to say thank you!
8. Siblings and Family Members: Siblings and family members are more than welcome to come observe classes at anytime. The Little Gym is very family friendly and we love any opportunity we get to meet the entire family. However, we do want to make sure that the focus of the class remains on the kids that are enrolled. Siblings are more than welcome to watch from the lobby and if needed they can sit off to the side in the gym. Unfortunately, they are not allowed to play on the equipment in the gym in accordance with our safety standards. Please see a staff member at the front desk if they would like a coloring page for something to keep them occupied.
Thanks for your understanding!
We wish you happy handstands, and hope to see you in the gym soon!