Re-Opening Phase One: Super Quest Summer Camps
Starting in June we will be offering our in-gym Pre-K Camps for kids ages 3 years to 8 years (bathroom independent). This will mark phase 1 of our reopening plan. Our shortened hours, and camp limit of 7 kids will allow us to accommodate smaller class sizes, which in turn, allows us to properly implement social distancing to ensure the health, safety, and comfort level of you, and our staff.
The health, wellness, and comfort level of The Little Gym of South Austin families and staff is our top priority, now and always. Following the instructions from the CDC (Center for Disease Control) and EPA (Environmental Protection Agency), we are making considerable changes to the way our facility is disinfected, to make it so fresh and so clean, clean! We know that many families already recognize The Little Gym as the cleanest place you can bring your child, and now more than ever, we will stay true to that sentiment.
- New Cleaning Standards: On top of the Neutron solution cleaning products we use daily, we are now using Razor antimicrobial coating, a CDC and EPA approved cleaning spray, which provides long lasting surface protection from microbes, ensuring the safest environment for your kids.
- We will be cleaning and disinfecting the gym and gym equipment before, during, and after each class.
- Bathrooms will be wiped down with disinfectant between classes and will be fully cleaned and disinfected mid and end of each day.
- The lobby area will be wiped down with disinfectant between classes and will be fully cleaned and disinfected mid and end of each day.
- Hand Washing Regulations: We are now implementing hand washing before and after each class. Children will be asked to wash hands when entering the facility and directly proceeding class. The Little Gym team members will ensure kids are frequently washing hands, and playing in appropriate ways. We will also have hand sanitizer available in the gym to use between stations.
- Temperature Checks: Every family member will undergo a temperature check before entering the facility. Our no-touch thermometer will ensure it is safe for your child to enter The Little Gym.
- Parent Drop off Policy: All parents must remain in their cars. One of our instructors will come to your car wearing a mask and take each family members temperature. Once we get the green light, the instructor will escort your child into The Little Gym. Once you have arrived for pick up & drop off, please contact the gym and a team member will escort your child in and out of the facility.
- Team Member Masks: To ensure the health, safety, and comfortability of our staff, you may see our instructors wearing tie-dye masks while in the lobby, conducting class, or spotting children on the gym equipment.
- Drinking Water: We encourage all students to bring a clearly labeled water bottle to Camp as we will be closing our drinking fountain for the time being.
- Air 5’s: Rather than our traditional high-five, we will be limiting contact with Air 5’s, Jazz Hands, or another fun, contact-less, way to celebrate your child’s accomplishments throughout our camp activites.
Click here to enroll and check out the Super Quest Camp Schedule!
Thank you, The Little Gym families for continuing to support us. We assure you that we are taking all necessary measures highlighted by the CDC and EPA to ensure that The Little Gym is, and will continue to be, the cleanest place for all families and staff members.
We also realize that some of our members may make the decision to continue social distancing and stay out of public areas over the course of the next few weeks and we understand and respect that decision. No matter what you decide is best for your family, we are here for you are now offering live, interactive, The Little Gym at Home virtual class subscription to help keep children moving, learning, and having fun while at home. The Little Gym at Home is designed to provide your family with the flexibility you need without having to sacrifice your child’s ongoing physical development.