Can you believe that Show Week is just around the corner? It seems like just yesterday that your child started classes this season at The Little Gym. In order to make Show Week a wonderful experience for everyone involved, we have a few tips for you:
1. Bring your camera and/or video camera. You may take pictures/video during the performances. Please be courteous to other photographers.
2. Please refrain from sitting on any of the Gym equipment (the kids may need to use it)! If you are bringing other small children to the show, please keep them restrained and make sure that they do not play on the equipment.
3. Seating: Past experience has indicated that the Dance Shows fill up quickly. If you want to get a seat, we recommend that you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the show you are coming to see. For shows in the gym, let us know if an older relative needs a chair from the lobby.
4. Expectations during the performance: For Birds and Beasts – remember that they may do nothing, so please do not set up grand expectations for your guests. At The Little Gym, we do our best to encourage the kids, but we have to expect the unexpected.
For older kids: You may see your child really “ham” it up or be super silly. So, just be open-minded during the show. As your child progresses through the stations, you and your family members will travel with them. Please let the teachers do the teaching and refrain from coaching from the sidelines. We are celebrating all aspects of growth, not just the physical part, so it is more important to remember that they are building their confidence and performing. We want to keep the whole experience very positive.
5. Flowers: We will be presenting all children with a medal, so don’t feel like other gifts are necessary. If you want to present your child with flowers, that’s fine. Please, however, make your presentation privately – not while your child is on the podium receiving her medal. We ask this out of respect for the other children so they do not feel left out.
THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP, AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING ALL OF YOU DURING SHOW WEEK!
The Little Gym of Twinsburg
8922 Darrow Rd.
Twinsburg, OH 44087
We’re offering a brand new program for the first time this summer – the Family Flex Pass. If you’re looking for a little more flexibility this summer, the Family Flex Pass is for you! Want to do a couple camps in June, maybe a Hip-Hop class or two, then come back in August for sports, gymnastics, or cheer camp? With the Flex Pass, all of the kids in your family can do any open classes and camps, at your convenience and to fit your schedule.
The Family Flex Pass gives you the option of pre-paying for camp or classes without having to schedule the exact days until you need them. The Family Flex Pass is $250. Each Flex Pass has 30 ‘spots’. One camp is worth 3 spots; one class is worth 2 spots. By pre-paying for this number of days, the cost per camp day and class is discounted.
We ask for as much notice as possible to schedule your classes and camps, but you may call us the same day if you want to. All camps and classes are subject to availability.
Flex Passes are available for members only! We’re offering a very limited number of these passes, and when they’re gone, they’re gone!
Call us to order your Family Flex pass today!
Dora the Explorer is coming to The Little Gym
Throw a special birthday adventure with Dora and her friends!
Are you looking for a unique birthday adventure for your child? Well, load up your backpack and head on over to The Little Gym! Nickelodeon and The Little Gym have partnered to create “Dora the Explorer” themed birthday parties with a special storyline and music from the Emmy award-winning animated preschool series.
A Dora the Explorer Birthday Adventure at The Little Gym is the perfect way to make the big day extra special. Your birthday child and their friends will have the entire facility to themselves to take part in a fun imaginative adventure with Dora and the whole explorer gang. The birthday guests will help Dora overcome obstacles to find the Birthday Wands which they will use to fly to the top of Birthday Mountain! During the adventure, they’ll cross Crocodile Lake, jump and bounce through Isa’s Flowery Garden, and more. Along the way, the kids will encounter Tico the Squirrel, Swipper the Fox, and other friends from Dora’s world.
In addition to leading the fun, The Little Gym team will handle everything from invitations to clean-up so you can rest easy and enjoy the fiesta! Many dates and times book up weeks in advance, so call today to reserve your celebration. Let us help make this the most memorable milestone yet!
Programs and Classes
Parties & More
Refer a Friend
Own a Gym
©2011 The Little Gym International, Inc
*Each The Little Gym is individually Owned and Operated