Throw a special birthday adventure with Dora and her friends!
Are you looking for a unique birthday adventure for your child? Well, load up your backpack and head on over to The Little Gym! Nickelodeon and The Little Gym have partnered to create “Dora the Explorer” themed birthday parties with a special storyline and music from the Emmy award-winning animated preschool series.
A Dora the Explorer Birthday Adventure at The Little Gym is the perfect way to make the big day extra special. Your birthday child and their friends will have the entire facility to themselves to take part in a fun imaginative adventure with Dora and the whole explorer gang. The birthday guests will help Dora overcome obstacles to find the Birthday Wands which they will use to fly to the top of Birthday Mountain! During the adventure, they’ll cross Crocodile Lake, jump and bounce through Isa’s Flowery Garden, and more. Along the way, the kids will encounter Tico the Squirrel, Swipper the Fox, and other friends from Dora’s world.
In addition to leading the fun, The Little Gym team will handle everything from invitations to clean-up so you can rest easy and enjoy the fiesta! Many dates and times book up weeks in advance, so call today to reserve your celebration. Let us help make this the most memorable milestone yet!
Building healthy bodies and minds is already a part of The Little Gym experience. Beginning this month, you and your child can also enjoy building with LEGO® DUPLO® preschool building toys! Children ages 19 months through 4 years old will have an opportunity to build upon their problem solving, imagination and socialization skills through new, exclusive activities and programs. Look for DUPLO experiences in:
· WonderKids Club: Each session of The Little Gym’s supervised learning program will incorporate a 20-minute DUPLO building activity that corresponds with the Learning Unit and Lesson Plan theme for the week. Parents are even invited in to join the fun!
· Special Parent/Child Events: Bond and play together at The Little Gym! Parents and their Beast and Super Beast members (19 months to 3 years old) can participate together in monthly, complimentary DUPLO experiences called “Let’s Build, Let’s Play.”
· Awesome Birthday Bash parties: Looking to “build” a little more fun into your next Awesome Birthday Bash? Ask about how we’ve added special DUPLO experiences into parties for kids 2 – 4!
Contact us for more details!
A Safety Tip from Amber Alert GPS
Riding a bicycle is a fun, healthy activity for both parents and children. But it is important to remember that a bicycle is not a toy; it’s a vehicle! When you are in the car with your children, point out cyclists that are modeling good biking behavior, and take the opportunity to talk about why bike safety is important.
To make sure your biking experiences always remain fun, here are a few tips that can help keep your kid safe:
· Always wear a helmet! Train your child from an early age that this is a life-saver. It's like wearing your seat belt in a car.
· Practice the correct hand signals with your young children so that it becomes second nature to them. Your local state transportation department website has instructions on the correct hand signals and other bike safety tips as well as the rules and regulations that pertain to cyclists.
· Obey all traffic signs and signals and never ride against the traffic. Motorists aren't looking for bicyclists riding on the wrong side of the road. Whenever possible, ride your bike in the bike lane.
· Wear bright colored clothing or reflective gear, especially if you ride your bike at night. Make sure that the bike has reflectors on it too.
· Walk your bike across busy intersections, always staying inside the crosswalk.
Safety and savings! Visit www.thelittlegymgps.com to receive a special $20 discount on the Amber Alert GPS tracking device.
Programs and Classes
Parties & More
Refer a Friend
Own a Gym
©2011 The Little Gym International, Inc
*Each The Little Gym is individually Owned and Operated