We have Cyber Monday deals that will make your little ones jump for joy!
1. $50 off a new Awesome Birthday Bash reservation!
2. 25% off any Parents' Survival Night registration!
These Cyber Monday deals are available for one day only! Visit our website to make your purchases on Monday, November 30th!
Did you know each of The Little Gym locations around the world are individually owned and operated by people just like you? In support of Small Business Saturday, thanks to all customers who remember to ShopSmall! Stop by The Little Gym of Olney on Saturday, November 28th to purchase your The Little Gym gift certificates! Purchase $100 gift certificate and we will add $20 to the value!
Stop by the gym or call 301-570-9310 to take advantage of this Shop Small Saturday deal!
Here at The Little Gym of Olney, we’re gearing up for the holidays and hope you are too! This year we’re having a Black Friday sale that will make you and your little one jump for joy! Here are some of the deals that we will be offering on Black Friday:
1. Buy 1 Winter Camp, Get 1 FREE!
2. Register for the remainder of the Season and your Annual Family Membership is on us! (new enrollments)
3. Register for a 2nd class (same child), receive 50% off tuition!
4. Register a sibling for the remainder of the season and receive 25% off tuition!
Our Black Friday sales are good for one day only! So come on down to The Little Gym of Olney or call us at 301-570-9310 to make your purchases on November 27th from 9am-2pm.
Throw a Special Princess, Pirate or Superhero Birthday Celebration!
Make your child’s big day extra special with a Princess, Pirate or Superhero Awesome Birthday Adventure at The Little Gym!
The Little Gym has created three new themed Awesome Birthday Bash Parties with specialized storylines, games, activities and party favors! The new themed parties include Princess, Pirate, and Superhero party offerings that are filled with imagination, adventure, and maximum fun!
Whether your child wants a royal celebration fit for a princess, or to climb aboard a pirate ship for an ARGHHHmazing party at sea, or to save the day with a super awesome Superhero Birthday Adventure, The Little Gym has something for every birthday kid!
Each themed party is 100% customizable meaning your child can choose their favorite princess, pirate or superhero to showcase the event! Many dates and times book up in advance so call today to book your child’s Awesome Birthday Adventure at The Little Gym! For more information visit www.thelittlegym.com
Summer is an exciting time for families; the kids are out of school, vacations are planned and it’s finally nice enough to play outside. Before your child has the chance to say "I’m bored" this summer, check out these 5 fun activities to keep them moving, laughing & having fun:
1. Get outside for some serious summer fun! Embark on a nature scavenger hunt to find unique rocks, flowers & leaves or hold a family car wash and let the kids do the dirty work - it will be more fun as a family activity!
2. Have fun indoors with a dance party that includes your favorite The Little Gym tunes!
3. Encourage reading during the summer months by checking out The Olney Library for their summer reading program for kids of all ages!
4. Enroll in one of our Summer Camp programs. Our Super Kid’s Quest Summer Camp designed for 3-8 year and our Skill Thrill Summer Camp is designed for 6-12 year olds. Or our regular scheduled programs for children 0-12 years. We offer flexible scheduling so you can include The Little Gym in your child’s summer activities!
5. Cool off with homemade summer treats like these easy to make popsicles.
With these simple suggestions, you won’t hear "I’m bored" all summer long!
Calling all parents! Did you know? You pass more than genes down to your children – you pass down your habits too! Help your child develop healthy habits early on in life with these 5 tips from The Little Gym of Olney!
1. As a parent, you are your child’s greatest influence, if your children see you eating healthy and getting active, they are more likely to mimic those behaviors!
2. Show your child that being active as fun! Making physical activity a daily routine will help your child carry on these routines for years to come. Whether it is a nightly family walk or bike ride, it is important to begin these habits when your child is young!
3. Enroll your children in fun, engaging physical activities outside of the home, like The Little Gym of Olney!
4. Encourage your child to become involved in the planning & cooking of daily meals. Not only will this help your child understand that eating healthy is important, it will also allow you to spend quality time together planning, cooking, and eating meals!
5. With hectic family schedules, from school, to work, to kid’s activities, it’s hard to find the time to sit down and enjoy a meal together. But it doesn’t hurt to try – make a weekly goal of sitting down and eating together 5 times a week or more!
From getting active, to eating healthy, it is important for the whole family to develop a love for healthy habits!
At The Little Gym of Olney, we know that exercising provides serious benefits for kids of all ages. In fact, a study performed by
So how can you encourage your child to exercise? Get them involved in programs at The Little Gym of Olney! Our parent/child programs for children 4 months-3 years encourage little ones to explore, gain independence, and try new kills. In Pre-K and Kindergarten programs for 3- 6 year olds, children are learning to listen and follow directions, cooperate and work in a group. And in grade-school programs for 6-12 year olds, children are strengthening their bodies, and gaining a whole lot of confidence!
So if your child is not yet enrolled at The Little Gym of Olney, call today and speak with a team member. The benefits of being active will help improve your child’s academic performance, social skills, health, and much more. We can’t wait to see you on the big red mat!
It may be cold outside but it’s nice and warm at The Little Gym of Olney! As the winter lingers along, so do the cold temperatures and shorter days, which offer much less time to spend outdoors. Researchers suggest that children burn half as many calories in the winter months than in the summer due to a decrease in activity.
Here at The Little Gym of Olney, it’s our main priority to encourage children to get and stay active no matter what the weather may be. How do we do it? By showing kids that getting active is FUN! Each week, we offer parents and kids, "homework", or as we call it "Personal Outside Practice" or POPS. The POPS are designed to bring The Little Gym home with your child each week to encourage healthy children to get active each day. So whether you are at home or at The Little Gym of Olney, it's important to encourage a healthy and active lifestyle every day of the week!
Programs and Classes
Parties & More
Refer a Friend
Own a Gym
©2011 The Little Gym International, Inc
*Each The Little Gym is individually Owned and Operated